Things to do in
Chosen from many
And no hidden fees
Gran Canaria guide
Telephone, whatsapp, email
Perfect plans for
Highest rated activities of 2019
What to do in Gran Canaria
Whether you’re touring Gran Canaria or are a resident of the Island, OkGranCanaria offers you the best selection of things to do in your free time.
Whether you are in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria or in tourist areas such as San Agustin, Playa de Ingles, Maspalomas, Meloneras, Puerto Rico – Amadores, or Puerto de Mogan, on OkGranCanaria you will find many activities to enjoy during your stay in Gran Canaria.
Activities and Attractions
When deciding what to do today or in the future in Gran Canaria, choose between different theme parks, day trips in or from Gran Canaria, boat trips and tours, water sports or recreational activities.
OkGranCanaria provides further tourist information for travellers visiting Gran Canaria
We offer you activities to do in 1, 3, 5 or 7 days. According to the time of year you travel to Gran Canaria, the different options can vary based on the weather. Although you can enjoy practically everything that we offer you throughout the year, the excursions where you see the sunset on a boat can only be done in May, June, July, August, September and October. And during the months of November, December, January, February, March and April, the other boat excursions can vary in their schedules and durations.
Find complete information about each one of these luxury activities and book directly with the company that does the activity.
In addition to the basic information related to the activity or tours’s days of departure, schedule, duration, and what is included and not included, you will find an extensive description with photos, maps, customer opinions and answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, you can contact us at any time via phone, email or WhatsApp to clarify.
Booking is very simple and should take no more than a minute. Pay special attention to the “pick up at hotel” option, especially for inland and boat excursions, because it may be at your accommodation or close to it. You should always select this option and then indicate the area where you are staying and the name of your hotel during the booking process so that we can send you the time and place of the pick-up closest to that establishment.
Once the reservation is made, we will automatically send you an email with a reservation voucher to your email address. If you have selected a pick-up option that is not the same as your accommodation, we will send you an email with a map showing how to get there. You should always read the reservation voucher’s information and contact us if you have any questions.
We would appreciate it if you would rate our page and give us your review after completing an activity in order to serve as a reference to other people looking for the same activity in Gran Canaria.
Places to see
Thanks to our guided visits, you can discover the main points of interest that can be seen in Gran Canaria:
In the south:
- Puerto Mogan, also known as Little Venice due to its canals.
- Maspalomas Dunes, one of the island’s most emblematic places on the island with an area of 400 hectares full of golden sand dunes more than 10 metres high.
- Maspalomas Lighthouse (Faro de Maspalomas), a 60 metre tall lighthouse near Maspalomas Beach.
- Guayadeque Ravine, one of the most beautiful canyons in Gran Canaria, where you will also be able to discover houses, restaurants and even a hermitage inside the caves.
- Agüimes Village, a charming town in whose old downtown you can see houses with typical Canary architecture.
- Fataga, a beautiful village located in the Valley of a Thousand Palms. Its white houses contrast with the vegetation that surrounds it.
- Palmitos Park, the best zoo in the island which also includes dolphin shows, bird shows and other surprises.
In the centre:
- Tejeda Village, situated 1050 metres above sea level, this town of white houses is considered one of the most beautiful on all of the Canary Islands.
- Roque Nublo and Roque Bentayga, two enormous rocks that are the gran canaria’s most important natural symbols. From the Pico de las Nieves lookout you will have very nice views of these two rocks.
- Bandama Crater, the island’s major volcano with a diameter of 1000 metres.
- Iglesia de San Juan Bautista, a neoclassical church located in the city of Arucas.
- Teror Village, Gran Canaria’s most-visited town thanks to its charming streets, where the wooden balconies stand out from the facades of the houses, which are typical of Canary architecture. In addition, it’s almost required to visit its basilica, where the island’s patron saint, the Vigen del Pino, is found.
In the north:
- Agaete, a beautiful fishing town where you can walk along the dock, beach or wall.
- Tilos de Moya, a lush forest that is nothing like the dry areas, palm trees or pine forests typical of the other areas in island.
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the island’s capital and that of the Province of Las Palmas, where it’s worth getting to know the old city of Vegueta and Playa de las Canteras, among other places.
In short, on OKGranCanaria we offer you the best selection of things to do and see in Gran Canaria so that you can take full advantage of the island and discover why it is known as a miniature continent.
Other people were also interested on these topics:
Puerto Rico (read more)