Gran Canaria Buggy Safari - Buggy excursion
Enjoy an unforgettable experience on our buggy tour of Gran Canaria. Travel along some of the most beautiful ravines and admire the gorgeous landscape.
Have fun driving the buggies during a safari that includes asphalt roads and off-road adventure with Buggy Pirates, the most well-known buggy excursion company in the Canaries.
Driving these vehicles is easy and safe, but for your peace of mind, we do not do the tour with more than 8 buggies.
Come alone or with your partner, family or friends. Book online and take advantage of a 10% discount over the official price.
We will pick you up for free at your hotel in San Agustín, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés and Meloneras. If you’re in Puerto Rico, Amadores or Mogán, we will pick you up but will not be able to bring you back to your hotel. And if you would like to come directly from Las Palmas or any other area of Gran Canaria, we are just 100 metres from Aqualand.
We only ask that you come with a desire to enjoy this adventure. If you are accompanied by a friend and you both wish to drive, you will be able to take turns throughout the journey as long as you both bring a valid driving licence.
We hope that the tour becomes an unforgettable experience and one of the best days of your stay on the island.
- Minimum age for companion: 7 years and 135 cm tall.
- Parental consents for minors necessary
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Driving license necessary and 2 years of experience.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Eyewear for driving buggies
- Clothes to wear:
- Comfortable clothes
- Jacket depending on season
- Sunglasses, high protection sunscreen
- Closed shoes or sports shoes